Vitual classes

 


At the start the day I prepared everything I need to start my first hour of virtual class, among which was organizing my desk and my boullet journal for each of the subjects that would follow this semester, adapting my space to be more comfortable to receive 5 daily class hours and two more for the English classes but I started my English classes a week later than my other classes.

 
 

When Monday came, I woke up very early, got ready and prepared a lemonade and toast to feel more comfortable in my classes, I thought it would be very tired my first day but I had a good time since after a long time I saw again to my friends.

 

 

Finally at the end of the day, I check my bullet journal and did my homework for this day to evite the homework acumulat. I felt very happy to return to my studies in the presence of the covid-19 and I think that virtual classes can be very fun depending on your mood and predisposition for this.

 


By: Angélica Flores, Dámaris Sevilla

 
 

Comentarios